This Northwest Ohio tennis series features events across the district providing Junior and Adult players the opportunity to compete locally and count globally with level-based play.
- Summer Series | June 26, July 3 & 31, August 7
- Open to all Junior and Adult players
- Players will be matched-up using UTR to ensure level-based competition
- Events will follow strict health, safety, and social distancing guidelines
FULL CALENDAR COMING SOON!
All tour proceeds go to the Giammarco Family Bounce Forward Tennis Scholarship, Inc. (EIN 86-3461079), a non-profit benefiting graduating high school seniors from the Northwestern Ohio Tennis Association District, who played varsity tennis and/or USTA/UTR programs. The goal of the scholarship is to provide support to students who worked hard to be ready for college and deserve help in reaching their dreams. For more information, visit www.tennisfix.net/giammarco-family-bounce-forward-tennis-scholarship.
- Strengthen your Universal Tennis Rating
- Get competitive match play during the summer, and
- Benefit graduating seniors from NW Ohio high schools
The Northwestern Ohio Tennis Association district is comprised of the following counties: Allen, Auglaize, Crawford, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Huron, Logan, Lucas, Marion, Mercer, Morrow, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Union, Van Wert, Williams, Wood, and Wyandot.