This Northwest Ohio tennis event provides Junior and Adult players the opportunity to compete locally and count globally with level-based play.
The first summer circuit tour event will be held 12-3 pm ET, June 26 at Perrysburg Tennis Center…
- Saturday, June 26 | 12-3 pm
- Perrysburg Tennis Center | 1750 Progress Dr., Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Open to all Junior and Adult players
- Players will be matched-up using UTR to ensure level-based competition
- Events will follow strict health, safety, and social distancing guidelines
All event proceeds go to Giammarco Family Bounce Forward Tennis Scholarship, Inc. (EIN 86-3461079), a non-profit benefiting graduating high school seniors from the Northwestern Ohio Tennis Association District, who played varsity tennis and/or USTA/UTR programs. For more information, visit www.tennisfix.net/giammarco-family-bounce-forward-tennis-scholarship.
- Strengthen your Universal Tennis Rating
- Get competitive match play during the summer, and
- Benefit graduating seniors from NW Ohio high schools
The Northwestern Ohio Tennis Association district is comprised of the following counties: Allen, Auglaize, Crawford, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Huron, Logan, Lucas, Marion, Mercer, Morrow, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Union, Van Wert, Williams, Wood, and Wyandot.